We have an immediate opening for an Architectural Draftsperson to develop, modify, and review production drawings and construction documents while maintaining the highest-level quality of work.
In business for 57 years, D’Asign Source is a full service, design-forward firm—architecture, planning and permitting, construction, interior design, landscape architecture, and retail furniture showroom—with a reputation for excellence in the Florida Keys. Our projects range from one-of-a-kind custom homes and kitchen remodels to dream outdoor entertainment spaces and home theater installations.
Requirements & Qualifications:
- 5+ years of direct hands on experience in producing construction documents in an architecture office.
- Proficient in current versions of AutoCAD, Revit, Adobe Photoshop, Microsoft Office and BIM Software.
- Ability to actively engage in technical conversation with design staff, ownership, and consultants.
- High level of efficiency, attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to produce construction documents from conceptual plans and elevation with some supervision.
- Hard working, bright professional who is perceptive, innovative, and takes initiative.
- Possess a good working knowledge of mechanical, electrical, and plumbing components and the ability to design and document these systems for projects.
- Able to function in conjunction with other professionals to develop an entire project from initial concept to completion.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills including: ability to articulate ideas, verbally and in writing; personable and outgoing in work relationships, both externally and internally; highly precise, detailed and self-organized.
- Can function within a well-organized collaborative environment
Must be able to effectively manage several projects and prioritize daily work to meet deadlines.
We offer a comprehensive benefit package including medical/vision insurance, Life and LTD insurance, 401k with matching contributions, and professional development program.
If you are interested in applying, please send a cover letter along with your resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please list the job that you are interested in the subject field of your email. Thanks!