The Architectural Project Manager will collaborate with staff Architects and Designers and oversee outside consultants on project timelines and deliverables. They will prepare detailed drawings of architectural designs and plans for buildings and structures.
- Involved with the review and coordination of several projects concurrently.
- Possess strong drive, motivation, and self-initiative.
- Can communicate and coordinate project requirements, timelines, and deliverables with the project team and consultants.
- Ability to actively engage and direct technical conversations with design staff and consultants.
- Proficient in current versions of Revit.
- Able to assist in the creation of architectural design development and construction drawings as required.
- Prepare project workflow timeline to review with Directors and Ownership.
- Possess a working knowledge of mechanical, electrical, and plumbing components.
- Obtain and assemble data to complete architectural designs, visiting job sites to compile measurements as necessary.
- Performs other related duties as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture, Masters preferred.
- 10 years of experience with 5 years in project management.
- Licensure in Architecture preferred but not required.
- Experienced managing multiple projects.
- Strong leadership skills – ability to multitask effectively.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- Highly organized, detail-driven and conscientious.
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite of programs.
D’Asign Source offers a comprehensive benefit package including medical/vision insurance, Life and LTD insurance, 401k with matching contributions, and professional development program.
If you are interested in applying, please send a cover letter along with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please list the job that you are interested in the subject field of your email. Thanks!