D’Asign Source is seeking a working foreman for coordination and participation in the day-to-day on site construction process; implementing the construction intent of the architect/owner and Project Manager, to the highest quality standards.
Responsibilities & Requirements:
- Work alongside construction crews and subcontractors on site to maintain the project schedule and budgetary requirements (reliable transportation required, preferably a truck or utility vehicle). Required to think ahead for daily, weekly, and upcoming material and labor needs.
- Read and implement construction and shop drawings. Draw/sketch and communicate site conditions/changes with the Project Manager as necessary for clarifications. Understanding of specified materials and construction methods for efficient implementation on site.
- Work abilities to include finish carpentry, drywall, finishing, windows/doors, and an understanding of building systems and construction techniques (foreman must use their own tools, D.S. will reimburse for expendables).
- Coordinate material, labor, and equipment orders, schedules, and deliveries. Facilitate daily operations and deliverables with job Project Manager. Maintain daily assignments and delegations as needed.
- Maintain ongoing construction logs (provide daily jobs reports, photos, and other deliverables using smart phones, etc.). Reports to be emailed to Project Manager, Project Administrator, and Project Executive.
- Maintain an accurate, ongoing project punch list and coordinate directly with the Project Manager and crews on site.
- Maintain a safe, secure, and clean job site and crew/equipment operations. Enforce subcontractor cleanup that is defined in their contract (clean up every day).
- Maintain an efficient job process to keep the project on budget and on schedule.
- Uphold a positive attitude and professionalism with colleagues, consultants, contractors, and the community.
D’Asign Source offers a comprehensive benefit package including medical/vision insurance, Life and LTD insurance, 401k with matching contributions, and professional development program.
If you are interested in applying, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please list the job that you are interested in the subject field of your email. Thanks!