In business for 58 years, D’Asign Source is a full service, design-forward firm—architecture, planning and permitting, construction, interior design, landscape architecture, and retail furniture showroom—with a reputation for excellence in the Florida Keys. Our projects range from one-of-a-kind custom homes and kitchen remodels to dream outdoor entertainment spaces and home theater installations.
We are seeking a Field Technician to install, maintain, test and repair electrical/electronic systems and components. This person will need to receive and execute in the field orders given by department supervisor/manager.
- Run/Install conduit exterior/interior, including trenching.
- Trim out and hook up components and systems.
- Run/Install cabling exterior/interior.
- Assemble, install, test, and maintain electrical or electronic wiring, equipment, appliances, apparatus, and fixtures, using hand tools and power tools.
- Problem solving and trouble shooting.
- Diagnose malfunctioning systems, apparatus, and components, using test equipment and hand tools, to locate the cause of a breakdown and correct the problem.
- Assists in the preparation of plans and specifications for the purpose of ensuring construction projects meet requirements.
- Attends meetings for the purpose of conveying and/or receiving information.
- Prepares written materials (e.g. logs, photo logs, punch lists, correction tags, bid documents, etc.) for the purpose of documenting activities, providing written reference and/or conveying information.
- Plumbing of PVC, irrigation heads, and valves for irrigation systems.
- Connection and hookup of irrigation valves and controllers.
- Plumbing of PVC for pools.
- Connection of pool equipment and controllers.
- Low voltage control system setup and programming for pool equipment.
- Must be able to work well with all levels of personnel whether individually or in a team environment.
- Willing to work any shift and overtime as required.
- Ability to climb in overhead structures, to work in tight spaces and in close quarters performing repair work.
- Performs other related duties as required.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, stoop, lift up to 50 pounds on a regular basis and 100+ pounds with the help of others on various deliveries.
We offer a comprehensive benefit package including medical/vision insurance, Life and LTD insurance, 401k with matching contributions, and professional development program.
If you are interested in applying, please send a cover letter along with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please list the job that you are interested in the subject field of your email. Thanks!