D’Asign Source is offering an outstanding opportunity for a talented and creative professional to apply their knowledge and creative skills to contribute to the success of our high-end design center in Marathon, Florida. As the leading firm for high-end residential and resort design in the Florida Keys, we are seeking the right individual with, experience, knowledge, and passion. D’Asign Source offers full-service architectural design, construction, interior design, and landscaping new construction and renovations. We also offer furniture, fixtures, and finishes for our retail clients.
An Interior Designer performs a wide variety of creative and administrative functions including duties relating to determining client’s needs, proposing finish selections, processing sales orders, preparing project designs and plans utilizing design related software and following through to delivery and/or completion to customers’ satisfaction. The ideal candidate is an Interior Design professional who possesses a good sales background and a history of achievement in quality projects.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Expert knowledge of Revit;20/20 a plus.
- Good knowledgeable of furnishings, materials, finishes, and detailing.
- Confident in selecting and developing interior finishes, specifications packages, color palettes, and finish boards for clients.
- Comfortable with both presentations and technical conversations with clients, design staff, ownership, vendors and consultants.
- Good knowledge of architectural/interior design concepts, practices, and construction documents, detailing, and practices.
- Promotes a total solution approach by including cabinetry, plumbing fixtures, lighting, carpeting, tile, window coverings, furniture, and accessories, etc.
- Prepares presentation(s) for customers.
- Creates, processes, and monitors sales and/or purchase orders for customers’ selections and orders, including receiving payments and obtaining credit authorizations. Tracks progress of ordered items and contacts customers upon arrival of the items.
- Meets project managers and installers at site with the plans to coordinate, supervise, and troubleshoot installations.
- Experience in sourcing, bidding, pricing, cost analysis, purchasing and procurement, order follow-up, scheduling, and installation.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Interior Design from an accredited Interior Design school.
- State of Florida Interior Design license preferred and NCIDQ certification a plus.
- 5+ years in relevant Interior Design experience with minimum 2 years in a sales environment of a high-end store, gallery, or showroom. Additional background in sales or customer service preferred.
In addition to an excellent work environment, we offer a very competitive compensation/benefit package. Our work is challenging and creative—all in the tropical setting of the Florida Keys!
If you are interested in applying, please send your resume and portfolio to email@example.com or to: D’Asign Source, Attn: HR Dept., 11500 Overseas Highway, Marathon, FL 33050. Relocation to the Keys is required.