D’Asign Source is offering an outstanding opportunity for a talented and creative professional to apply their knowledge and creative skills to contribute to the success of our high-end design center in Marathon, Florida. As the leading firm for high-end residential and resort design in the Florida Keys, we are seeking the right individual with, experience, knowledge, and passion. D’Asign Source offers full-service architectural design, construction, interior design, and landscaping new construction and renovations. We also offer furniture, fixtures, and finishes for our retail clients.
An interior Designer performs a wide variety of creative and administrative functions including duties relating to determining client’s needs, proposing finish selections, processing sales orders, preparing project designs and plans utilizing design related software and following through to delivery and/or completion to customers’ satisfaction.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
The ideal candidate is an Interior Design professional who possesses a good sales background and a history of achievement in quality projects.
- Expert knowledge of AutoCAD, Revit, Adobe Creative Suite, and Microsoft Office programs; 20/20 a plus.
- Promotes a total solution approach by including cabinetry, plumbing fixtures, lighting, carpeting, tile, window coverings, furniture, and accessories, etc…
- Good knowledgeable of furnishings, materials, finishes, and detailing.
- Confident in selecting and developing interior finishes, specifications packages, color palettes, and finish boards for clients.
- Good knowledge of architectural/interior design concepts, practices, and construction documents, detailing, and practices.
- Responds to customers’ inquiries regarding style, timeframes, budget, etc.
- Maintains the showroom floor orderly and catalogs and price lists and product pricing updated. Enters inventory information into the appropriate database, including special order items.
- Creates, processes, and monitors sales and/or purchase orders for customers’ selections and orders, including receiving payments and obtaining credit authorizations. Track’s progress of ordered items and contacts customers upon arrival of the items.
- Meets project managers and installers at site with the plans to coordinate, supervise, and troubleshoot installations.
- Comfortable working under deadlines in fast paced, busy and creative atmosphere.
- Ability to work on multiple projects in various stages of completion.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are a representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Interior Design from an accredited Interior Design school.
- State of Florida Interior Design license preferred.
- 3+ years in relevant Interior Design experience and 2 years’ experience in customer facing environment.
- Additional background in sales or customer service preferred.
In addition to an excellent work environment, we offer a very competitive compensation/benefit package. Our work is challenging and creative—all in the tropical setting of the Florida Keys!
If you are interested in applying, please send your resume and portfolio to email@example.com or to: D’Asign Source, Attn: HR Dept., 11500 Overseas Highway, Marathon, FL 33050. Relocation to the Keys is required.