As the leading design/build firm for high-end residential and resort design in the Florida Keys, we are seeking an individual looking to learn and grow their experience and knowledge. We have an immediate need for a Junior Interior Designer to work within our luxury design center on our award-winning projects.
D’Asign Source is a family owned, turn-key, and custom residential design/build firm with a large design center/showroom. We offer full-service architectural design, construction, interior design, landscaping, automation, furniture, fixtures, and finishes for new construction and renovations. With over 50 professionals on staff, our in-house team completes every idea, item and installation.
The Junior Interior Designer, will perform a broad variety of drafting and/or design tasks while working under the direct supervision of the Senior Interior Designer.
Responsibilities & Requirements:
- Enjoys working in retail and understands the concepts of selling in a fast-paced, yet professional environment.
- Exemplifies professional standards in appearance and punctuality.
- Will grow to identify needs of customers visiting our showroom and gain an understanding of their living spaces to identify their total needs.
- Assist design team to develop design ideas
- Assist clients as directed to include furniture, accessories, flooring, and window treatments.
- Assist Senior Designer in selecting fixtures and finishes
- Prepare furniture layouts for our clients that are exciting and fulfill expectations.
- Make updates and changes to existing drawings or designs
- Strong knowledge of AutoCAD Architecture 2017, Adobe Creative Suite, and Microsoft Office programs; Revit and 20/20 a plus.
- Confident in selecting and developing interior finishes, specifications packages, color palettes, and finish boards for clients.
- Basic interior architecture detailing skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills including: ability to articulate ideas, both verbally and in writing; personable and outgoing in work relationships, both externally and internally; punctual and reliable, efficient and self-organized, perceptive, innovative, enthusiastic to learn, and takes initiative.
- Graduate of Architecture or Design school
- 1+ year experience
D’Asign Source offers a comprehensive benefit package including medical/vision insurance, Life and LTD insurance, 401k with matching contributions, and professional development program.
If you are interested in applying, please send a cover letter along with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please list the job that you are interested in the subject field of your email. Thanks!