Greet and assist clients on the sales floor in regards to their kitchen and bath décor and design needs by acting as a product and application expert, who provides creative design solutions for customers.
- Greet and assist clients on the sales floor and by telephone in regards to their kitchen, bathroom décor, lighting, floor selection and design.
- Respond to customer’s inquiries, assesses customer needs by asking probing questions as to intended use, style, timeframe for delivery, square footage, etc., and make appropriate recommendations. May involve visit to customers’ homes or job sites.
- Assesses client’s needs and provides guidance in selecting solutions to those needs. Provides alternative recommendations where appropriate, including accessorizing with tabletop items, artwork, etc..
- Responds to customers inquiries in regards to style, timeframes, budget, etc..
- Promotes a total solution approach by including cabinetry, plumbing fixtures, lighting, carpeting, tile, window covering, furniture, and accessories, etc.…
- Prepares presentation(s) for customers, utilizing AutoCAD and 20/20, entering pricing information into a computer sales system, spreadsheets, and creating a presentation boards or booklets.
- Meets with vendors in planning and creating displays, reviewing new products or services, pricing, and lead times.
- Proposes new lines, products, or relationships with new vendors as appropriate.
- Maintains the showroom floor and catalogs and price list and products pricing updated. Enters inventory in formation in to the appropriate database, including special order items.
- Creates, processes, and monitors personal sales and/or purchase orders for customers’ selections and orders, including receiving payments and obtaining credit authorizations.
- Tracks progress or ordered items and contacts customers upon arrival of the items.
- Resolves customers’ complaints regarding delivery of damaged or incorrect merchandise.
- Obtains measurements from construction blueprints and visit job site for re-measurement and evaluation.
- Reviews plans with customers, makes revisions, and prepares final designs and budgets for approval.
- Assists warehouse staff during product delivery and checks for damages and quality.
- Meets project managers and installers at site with set of plans to coordinate, supervise, and troubleshoot installation.
- Attends staff meetings to discuss new projects, procedures, and issues, as well as to participate or lead in cross-training opportunities, usually in conjunction with a vendor.
- Provides assistance to other sales associates to assist in growing sales.
D’Asign Source offers a comprehensive benefit package including medical/vision insurance, Life and LTD insurance, 401k with matching contributions, and professional development program.
If you are interested in applying, please send a cover letter along with your resume to email@example.com. Please list the job that you are interested in the subject field of your email. Thanks!