D’Asign Source, a leading design/build organization, is seeking a creative Landscape Architect with 4 or more years of site design experience to work closely with our team of Architects and Designers.
Applicants must have a Professional Bachelor or Master’s degree in Landscape Architecture from an accredited university. Professional Landscape Architecture License is a plus. This position will require a high level of creativity, strong communication, time management, teamwork, and organization skills. Candidate must be able to show initiative, carry concepts and ideas to completion with minimal direction and guidance, and work efficiently and productively in a team-based organization.
Additionally, site observation responsibilities, including field documentation and analysis of existing sites may be required. Excellent technical capabilities in AutoCAD, Revit, and MS Office are a must along with possessing a good working knowledge of tropical/subtropical plants and palms and their requirements. Creativity in pool and waterscape design and development is desirable. Hardscape design a plus.
- Work with clients from initial meeting through design proposal and project installation.
- Create effective client presentations for proposal and design.
- Estimate projects, calculate, and compile take-offs.
- Prepare conceptual site, landscape and hardscape design plans, and other documents.
- Choose appropriate materials, trees, shrubs, and plants that will suit the design and the client’s needs.
- Provide design and material alternatives to meet client objectives/budget.
- Prepare detailed construction drawings and landscape plans.
- Manage multiple projects from initial consultation through design, proposal, and installation.
- Perform site visits during installation and review field changes.
- Maintain existing business and identify potential projects with current clientele.
- Generate new business opportunities.
- Contact and coordinate with manufacturers and suppliers.
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Landscape Architecture
- Professional Landscape Architecture License is a plus.
D’Asign Source offers a comprehensive benefit package including medical/vision insurance, Life and LTD insurance, 401k with matching contributions, and professional development program.
If you are interested in applying, please send a cover letter along with your resume to email@example.com. Please list the job that you are interested in the subject field of your email. Thanks!