D’Asign Source, an industry leader in the Florida Keys area, has an excellent opportunity for an experienced Residential Landscape Project Manager/Designer who is seeking an opportunity to use their skills on a full time basis working within our luxury design center on our award winning projects.
D’Asign Source is a family owned turn-key, custom residential and resort design/build firm with a large design center/showroom. D’Asign Source offers full-service architectural design, construction, interior design, landscaping, automation, furniture, fixtures, and finishes for new construction and renovations. With over 50 professionals on staff, our in-house team completes every idea, item, and installation.
- Knowledge of AutoCAD, Adobe Photoshop, a plus.
- 1-5 years of residential design experience.
- Good knowledge of plant materials, landscape and hardscape design, and construction specifications as they relate to landscape and outdoor environments.
- Experience in sourcing, project measuring, bidding, pricing, cost analysis, purchasing and procurement, order follow-up, scheduling, and installation.
- Confident in selecting and developing exterior finishes, specifications packages, plant lists, and presentations for clients.
- Demonstrated skill and ability to sell.
- Exceptional time management skills, highly organized and ability to complete projects within timelines given.
- Experience creating innovated design recommendations including applicable plant material recommendations.
- Comfortable with both presentations and technical conversations with clients, design staff, ownership, vendors and consultants.
- High level of creativity and attention to detail.
- Experience in designing quality projects in new landscapes, renovations, and enhancements.
In addition to an excellent work environment, we offer a very competitive compensation/benefit package—including medical/vision insurance, Life and LTD insurance, 401k with matching contributions, and professional development program. Our projects are challenging and creative – all in the tropical setting of the Florida Keys!
If you are interested in applying, please send a cover letter along with your resume to email@example.com. Please list the job that you are interested in the subject field of your email. Thanks!