D’Asign Source, an industry leader in the Florida Keys area, has an excellent opportunity for an experienced Residential Landscape Sales who is seeking an opportunity to use their skills on a full-time basis working within our luxury design center on our award-winning projects. This position will play a crucial role in meeting with our clients and acting as a trusted advisor to help them realize the full potential for their outdoor living spaces and landscapes while also helping them enhance their lifestyles and property values.
D’Asign Source is a family owned turn-key, custom residential and resort design/build firm with a large design center/showroom. D’Asign Source offers full-service architectural design, construction, interior design, landscaping, automation, furniture, fixtures, and finishes for new construction and renovations. With over 60 professionals on staff, our in-house team completes every idea, item, and installation.
The ideal candidate is a Landscape Sales professional who possesses a good sales background and a history of achievement in quality projects and possesses the following:
- 5+ years in relevant Landscape/Outdoor Environments experience with minimum 2-3 years in a retail sales environment of a high end store or showroom.
- Demonstrated skill and ability to sell.
- Knowledge of AutoCAD, Revit, and Adobe Photoshop, a plus.
- Strong skills using Microsoft Office Programs.
- Good knowledge of plant materials, outdoor furniture, sculpture, and accessories, landscape and hardscape design, and construction specifications as they relate to landscape and outdoor environments.
- Experience in sourcing, project measuring, bidding, pricing, cost analysis, purchasing and procurement, order follow-up, scheduling, and installation.
- Good math skills—sufficient to calculate accurate price quotes, discounts, commissions, percentages, and areas.
- Confident in selecting and developing exterior finishes, specifications packages, plant lists, and presentations for clients.
- Comfortable with both presentations and technical conversations with clients, design staff, ownership, vendors and consultants.
- High level of creativity and attention to detail.
- Experience in designing quality projects in new landscapes, renovations, and enhancements.
- Good knowledge of landscape design concepts, construction documents, detailing, and practices.
- Ability to meet with clients and determine unique and functional design solutions based on their needs, desires and budget.
In addition to an excellent work environment, we offer a very competitive compensation/benefit package—including medical/vision insurance, Life and LTD insurance, 401k with matching contributions, and professional development program. Our projects are challenging and creative – all in the tropical setting of the Florida Keys!
If you are interested in applying, please send an email along with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please list the job that you are interested in the subject field of your email. Thanks!