This position will perform a wide variety of administrative functions for Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable, and others, including duties relating to communications and document management.
- Maintain electronic and paper files and records so they remain updated and easily accessible.
- Sort and distribute incoming mail and prepare outgoing mail (envelopes, packages, etc.)
- Scan, copy, and fax documents as needed for Accounting Office.
- Perform basic bookkeeping functions for Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable.
- Match vendor statements with invoices.
- Make bank deposits.
- Perform other office duties as assigned.
- Working knowledge of office equipment and processes
- Good knowledge of MS Office, including Word and Excel
- Excellent communication skills
- Very good organizational and multi-tasking skills
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Two years prior experience in a busy office environment
D’Asign Source offers a comprehensive benefit package including medical/vision insurance, Life and LTD insurance, 401k with matching contributions, and professional development program.
If you are interested in applying, please send a cover letter along with your resume to email@example.com. Please list the job that you are interested in the subject field of your email. Thanks!