The Pool and Landscape Technician is responsible for setting up, installing, operating, testing and troubleshooting electronic, digital, mechanical, and piping systems and equipment.
- Assemble, install, test, and maintain plumbing and electrical pipe, wiring, and equipment.
- Carry out diverse electrical and plumbing related tasks. Including pool plumbing, pool equipment, landscape lighting, irrigation, and more.
- Problem solving and trouble shooting.
- Diagnose malfunctioning systems, apparatus, and components, using test equipment and hand tools, to locate the cause of a breakdown and correct the problem.
- Inspect electrical systems, equipment, and components to identify hazards, defects, and the need for adjustment or repair, and to ensure compliance with codes.
- Use a variety of tools and equipment such as power construction equipment, measuring devices, power tools, and testing equipment including ammeter and test lamps.
- Install ground leads and connect power cables to equipment, such as lights and audio systems.
- Repair or replace damaged electrical or plumbing materials.
- Work from ladders to install, maintain or repair electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures.
- Place conduit or pipe inside designated ditches, partitions, walls, or other concealed areas, and pull insulated wires or cables through the conduit to complete circuits between boxes.
- Construct and fabricate parts, using hand tools and specifications.
- Fasten small metal or plastic boxes to walls to house electrical switches or outlets
- Perform physically demanding tasks, such as digging trenches to lay pipe and moving and lifting heavy objects.
- Performs other duties as required.
- Attends and complete training, seminars, meetings, and other opportunities for increased product knowledge.
- Performs other related duties as required.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, stoop, lift up to 50 pounds on a regular basis and 100 + pounds with the help of others on various deliveries.
D’Asign Source offers a comprehensive benefit package including medical/vision insurance, Life and LTD insurance, 401k with matching contributions, and professional development program.
If you are interested in applying, please send a cover letter along with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please list the job that you are interested in the subject field of your email. Thanks!