The Landscape/Pool Technician is responsible for setting up, installing, operating, testing and troubleshooting electronic, digital, mechanical, piping and equipment for irrigation, landscape lighting, outdoor audio, and pools.
- Work with crews on site to construct pools and hardscape items.
- Install pool plumbing and electrical systems including running the pool plumbing lines, drains, skimmers, wall and floor fittings, pool lights and conduits, bond wires, and other pool features.
- Read plans and install landscape lighting and outdoor audio systems. Including the fixtures, wirings, transformers, and source feeds.
- Assemble, install, test, and maintain electrical or electronic wiring, equipment, appliances, apparatus, and fixtures, using hand tools and power tools.
- Problem solving and trouble shooting.
- Diagnose malfunctioning systems, apparatus, and components, using test equipment and hand tools, to locate the cause of a breakdown and correct the problem.
- Inspect electrical and plumbing systems, equipment, and components to identify hazards, defects, and the need for adjustment or repair, and to ensure compliance with codes.
- Use a variety of tools and equipment such as power construction equipment, measuring devices, and power tools.
- Work from ladders or scaffolds to install, maintain or repair wiring, equipment, and fixtures.
- Test and resolve equipment issues.
- Perform duties on location.
- Attends and complete training, seminars, meetings, and other opportunities for increased product knowledge.
- Performs other related duties as required.
Experience / Qualifying Skills:
- A thorough knowledge of electrical/ electronic components and equipment including the use of special instruments for diagnostic purposes.
- Must be able to work well with all levels of personnel whether individually or in a team environment.
- Willing to work any shift and overtime as required.
- Computer experience/operation.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, stoop, lift up to 50 pounds on a regular basis and 100 + pounds with the help of others on various deliveries.
D’Asign Source offers a comprehensive benefit package including medical/vision insurance, Life and LTD insurance, 401k with matching contributions, and professional development program.
If you are interested in applying, please send a cover letter along with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please list the job that you are interested in the subject field of your email. Thanks!