Project Administrator is responsible for ensuring projects are run in compliance with the company’s requirements. He or she will prepare for a project by outlining the scope of the project, assisting in timeline and budget management, and assigning tasks to team members. During the project, keeping team members on task in order to meet deadlines and address any concerns or obstacles that may arise during the process and assisting the Project Manager as required. He or she reports regularly to executives to keep everyone up to date on the project’s progress. After the project is completed, the Project Administrator is responsible for coordinating with the Project Manger in wrapping up everything, which includes any paperwork that needs to be completed and final presentations to report on the success or failure of the project.
- Create and update Checkvist website for each job as necessary.
- Create and modify Smartsheet website for each job as necessary.
- Keeping up to date reports using Excel
- Maintaining and executing subcontractor agreements and corresponding purchase orders for subs.
- Creating and entering Change Orders to clients.
- General administrative tasks/ data entry
- Review and approval of job invoices.
- Responsible for providing project support to staff and providing general administrative duties as needed.
- Provides project coordination and support on assigned projects
- Participates in internal meetings with project task members and identifies additional follow up needs.
- Provide general administrative support including monitoring calendar, setting up meetings and perform other duties as assigned.
- Manage project’s close-out document process for assigned projects which will involve knowledge of programs included in Microsoft Office.
- Drafting, proofing, finalization, and distribution of all project correspondence and reports.
- Updating and maintaining internal reports related to job profitability, status, duration.
- Assists Design Department to maintain paperwork and weekly design meeting.
- Assist Accounting Department in relation to job sensitive items, including billing.
- Maintains jobsite safety boxes
- Coordinates/back up with HR for work comp.
- Performs other related duties as required.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience/education.
- Four (4) years business experience, with two (2) years of relevant experience
Other Skills & Abilities:
- Excellent command of the English language.
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Very good with detail and follow up.
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Ability to deal tactfully with staff, customers, vendors, and the general public.
- Able to work effectively in a team environment.
- Advanced proficiency in typical business applications software, including Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel, as well as database and graphics software.
D’Asign Source offers a comprehensive benefit package including medical/vision insurance, Life and LTD insurance, 401k with matching contributions, and professional development program.
If you are interested in applying, please send a cover letter along with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please list the job that you are interested in the subject field of your email. Thanks!