In business for 57 years, D’Asign Source is a full service, design-forward firm—architecture, planning and permitting, construction, interior design, landscape architecture, and retail furniture showroom—with a reputation for excellence in the Florida Keys. Our projects range from one-of-a-kind custom homes and kitchen remodels to dream outdoor entertainment spaces and home theater installations.
We have an immediate opening for a Project Architect with 3-5 years’ experience to create, develop, and prepare construction documents while maintaining the highest-level quality of work. You will be responsible for all aspects of the design and documentation process, under the direct supervision of senior staff. Qualified candidates should be able to manage and navigate individual projects, while working in a team oriented environment, coordinating with in-house interior and landscape design staff, as well as, field project managers.
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Ability to demonstrate creativity, foresight, and architectural judgment in anticipating and solving challenging architectural problems.
- Proficient in Revit with working knowledge of AutoCAD or other BIM software packages
- Able to coordinate disciplines such as structural, electrical, and mechanical into designs.
- Strong organizational, time management & multitasking skills.
- Proficient in working efficiently under deadline situations in a fast-paced team environment.
- Excellent communication, management, customer service, and organizational skills.
- Exhibit a positive and professional attitude with clients, colleagues, consultants, and the community.
We offer a comprehensive benefit package including medical/vision insurance, life and LTD insurance, 401k with matching contributions, and professional development program.
If you are interested in applying, please send a cover letter along with your resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please list the job that you are interested in the subject field of your email.