Greets and assists customers on the sales floor, determines needs, designs and proposes solutions to customers home decor needs, helps with selections, processes sales orders, and follows through until delivery and installation to customers’ satisfaction.
- Greets and assists clients on the showroom floor in regard to their interior décor, finish, & design needs.
- Work within the showrooms’ indoor and outdoor furniture; tile, stone, & rug; window and wall covering; kitchen & bath departments.
- Maintain up to date knowledge of products and materials available on the market.
- Keeps the showroom floor orderly and catalogs, price lists and product pricing updated.
- Assists warehouse staff during furniture and other installations and checks for damages and quality.
In addition to an excellent work environment, we offer a very competitive compensation/benefit package—including medical/vision insurance, Life and LTD insurance, 401k with matching contributions, and professional development program. Our work is challenging and creative – all in the tropical setting of the Florida Keys!
If you are interested in applying, please send a cover letter along with your resume to email@example.com. Please list the job that you are interested in the subject field of your email. Thanks!