The Technical Administrative Assistant (TA) assists the president to ensure all communications, projects and operations are run in compliance with the company’s best-in-class requirements.
Coastal Source is a national high performance outdoor audio and lighting manufacture is looking for a Research and development technical assistant to work in our Marathon, Florida Keys, R&D Lab.
The position features diverse and interesting technical work environment with competitive compensation, & benefits.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Well organized with a strong work ethic to do whatever tasks required from the mundane to the sophisticated.
- Copywriting, storytelling, and wordsmithing.
- Scheduling, reviewing, prioritizing, and responding to communications, organizing documents; maintaining records, taking notes at meetings and other administrative tasks.
- Work along with the staff to prepare and revise all proposals, reports, and presentations.
- Research and gather critical data and support project teams.
- Research budget tracking and financial forecasting, project evaluation and monitoring, while maintaining compliance with corporate policies.
- Manage key performance indicators and create a regular variance report to help the project executive track progress compared to project plans.
- Provide project support to staff.
- Provide project coordination and support on assigned projects.
- Participate in internal meetings with project task members and identify additional follow up needs.
- Draft, proof, finalize, and distribute all project correspondence and reports.
- Perform other related duties as required.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience/education
- 4+ years business experience, with 2 years of relevant experience
- Prior corporate work experience a plus
Key Skills & Qualifications:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent listening skills
- Extremely organized
- Ability to deal tactfully with staff, customers, vendors, and the public
- Able to work effectively in a team environment
- Can easily pivot and change focus as needed
- Very good computer proficiency, including Microsoft Office, Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator
- 3D computer modeling experience a plus
- Familiarity Low voltage electrical and audio
- Possess basic level of Project Management skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Can deal with ambiguity and requests for change
- True team player without a 9-5 mentality
If you are interested in applying, please send a cover letter along with your resume to email@example.com. Please list the job that you are interested in the subject field of your email. Thanks!