Responsible for all activity in and about the warehouse, its contents and vehicles. Responsible for all showroom maintenance and repair. Direct warehouse and driver/delivery staff.
Warehouse, Shipping, and Delivery:
- Schedule all deliveries, set ups, and furniture moving in customers home as needed. Assist in deliveries as needed.
- Manage all Customer & Job deliveries and pickups along with detailed proof of delivery and payment collection when needed.
- Insure merchandise is delivered efficiently and signed for by the receiving party.
- Maintain, clean, and repair all company equipment and vehicles
- Review and code all company equipment and vehicles for job cost and forward to Accounting.
- Review and code all vehicle and equipment fuel bills and forward to accounting.
- Prepare all outgoing shipments to UPS, DHL or FedEx and Commercial carriers from packing and all paperwork.
- Receive all incoming shipments, inspect for damage immediately, and checks in paperwork.
- Keep all aisles in bays clear and over all bays and yard neat and organized.
- Keep all inventory organized and rotate to FIFO.
- Maintain CDL license to drive and delivery all heavy equipment (a plus).
- Operate all equipment and trucks and any necessary certifications.
- Maintains organization of the warehouse.
- Manages and assists in loading and unloading of trucks, loading of materials for customers and construction crew.
- Maintains a clean and safe work environment on the property, in the warehouse, and showroom.
Inventory Management and Receiving:
- Maintains an accurate and on-going inventory of product in the warehouse
- Receives receipt acknowledgment of goods
- Matches Purchase Orders to acknowledgment and processes receipt.
- Daily, transfer Sales Orders to Accounting when delivery or pick up confirmations are received from warehouse or delivery staff.
- Receive and arrange for return for all material returns. Items that cannot be returned are to be organized and recorded for possible future sale or reuse. Email notices should be sent out to alert everyone of updates.
- Count, control, and maintain all inventory in warehouse and Showroom with respect to quantity and damage.
- Maintain Showroom lighting, maintenance and general cleanliness.
- Oversees and maintains all equipment and materials necessary to run jobs and general operation of the business. This is to include all Bays and heavy/light equipment on the jobs.
- Open the warehouse and rear entrance of the showroom. Turn off the alarms and turn on lights, leave the back doors open and open the side gate.
- Submit to the Inventory Manager purchase requests for miscellaneous purchasing for supplies for the warehouse and the showroom including lights for the bays and showroom filters for all air conditioners, filters for the ponds, etc.
- Manage the cleaning and maintaining all areas of the showroom, restrooms and employee lounge.
- Coordinate installation of new display, samples, and merchandise with the showroom manager.
- Set up all Equipment delivers as request thru Project Managers.
- Keep all hurricane equipment and supplies in good working condition along with plan to execute. This includes monthly testing of the generator.
- Attends seminars, meetings, and other opportunities for increased product knowledge.
- Performs other related duties as required to complete the above responsibilities.
- Have a valid driver’s license. Having a CDL license is encouraged.
- Communicate effectively
- Ability to give and receive clear and understandable instructions
- Very good attention to detail
- Highly organized
- Ability to Analyzing Information, form good vendor relationships; and have good computer, data entry skills, and math skills.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Associates degree or greater is a plus
- 3 or more years of experience warehouse management
D’Asign Source offers a comprehensive benefit package including medical/vision insurance, Life and LTD insurance, 401k with matching contributions, and professional development program.
If you are interested in applying, please send a cover letter along with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please list the job that you are interested in the subject field of your email. Thanks!