This position is located at the Coastal Source R&D facility in Marathon, FL
- Work along with the staff to prepare and revise all proposals, reports and presentations.
- Perform analytical tasks to make sure the project is supporting its goals and objectives.
- Gather critical data and support the project team.
- Research budget tracking and financial forecasting, project evaluation and monitoring, maintaining compliance with corporate policies.
- Manage key performance indicators and create a regular variance report to help the project executive track the project’s progress compared to the project plan.
- Complete set up of the new project.
- Create and update database for each job as necessary.
- Creates, manages, and distributes project reports
- Maintains project assets and communications
- Evaluates and monitors project progress
- Reviews and reports on project budgets
- Performs regular project analysis
- Notifies project team when project anomalies are discovered
- Maintaining and executing NDA’s, agreements, contracts and corresponding purchase orders.
- Review and approval of job proposals and invoices as necessary.
- Responsible for providing project support to staff and providing general administrative duties as needed.
- Provides project coordination and support on assigned projects
- Participates in internal meetings with project task members and identifies additional follow up needs.
- Provide general administrative support including monitoring calendar, setting up meetings and perform other duties as assigned.
- Manage project’s close-out document process for assigned projects which will involve knowledge of programs included in Microsoft Office.
- Drafting, proofing, finalization, and distribution of all project correspondence and reports
- Updating and maintaining internal reports related to project costs, status, and duration.
- After the project is completed, coordinate with management in wrapping up everything, which includes any paperwork that needs to be completed and final presentations and reports on the success or failure of the project.
- Performs other related duties as required.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience/education
- 4+ years business experience, with 2 years of relevant experience
- Excellent command of the English language
- Excellent listening skills
- Ability to deal tactfully with staff, customers, vendors, and the general public
- Able to work effectively in a team environment
- Very good computer proficiency, including Microsoft Word and Excel Prior corporate work experience
- Possess basic level of Project Management skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Can deal with ambiguity and requests for change
- True team player with no 9-5 mentality
D’Asign Source offers a comprehensive benefit package including medical/vision insurance, Life and LTD insurance, 401k with matching contributions, and professional development program.
If you are interested in applying, please send a cover letter along with your resume to email@example.com. Please list the job that you are interested in the subject field of your email. Thanks!